At the Windows & Doors UK Joinery, we manufacture a wide range of beautiful bespoke hardwood doors.
At Windows and Doors UK we make a wide range of bespoke, luxury hardwood doors suitable for inside and outside of the home. We supply hardwood doors to all types of residential and commercial properties from cottages to offices.
We make all standard door sizes as well as made to measure doors that can be up to 3 meters in height and over 15 meters in width (folding configuration).
We use premium timber sourced from sustainable, accredited sources. We only use high-quality timbers to manufacture our products so that they not only look good but so they’re reliable, durable and long-lasting.
Our joinery uses the latest in design technology and CNC machining to ensure every door produced is to the exact dimensions ordered at.
Some of our doors (different styles / colours of hardwood doors)
Below are just some of our hardwood doors, visit the gallery to see the full range.
Hardwood Door Prices & Sizes
Please call us to discuss sizes and prices. We supply all standard and non-standard sizes. Prices are available by quote. Please find a rough cost per size table below. * Based on a single door.
Our hardwood doors are manufactured to the highest standards with specifications to match.
Generic specifications are below (specification relative to design).
- Critical components manufactured from engineered laminated timbers which increase product durability, lifespan and reduces maintenance
- Single or double door sets available, opening inwards or outwards, in flush or stormproof door casement styles
- 5-point locking as standard for improved security
- Fully adjustable hinges and hardware fitted
- Low threshold available (meets disabled access regulations)
- Many configurations possible, with options for flat, moulded or tongue-and-groove style panels, decorative glazing bars, leaded or patterned glass etc.
- Matching or contrasting side-screen designs available
- Manufacture sizes up to 1800mm wide x 2400mm high for double door sets
- Hold-back restrictors fitted as standard – these restrict the doors to 90° opening and will hold the doors open in this position (note these can be removed or adjusted to achieve a greater opening angle if desired)
We supply this product to traders and:
- Property Developers
- Property Renovators
- Commercial Businesses
If you have a trade enquiry or would like to order this product in bulk then please call us on 0843 886 7763 to discuss or fill out the callback form.
Our lead times vary depending on product specification and volume. We aim to have the shortest possible lead time from order to delivery, call us for a free quotation/estimate.
Our Door Ranges
Below is our top-level hardwood door range, Custom doors are also available. Call us to discuss.