Bespoke Window Manufacturer
Windows & Doors UK designs, manufactures and supplies wooden windows & doors for homes, manors, listed properties, cottages and commercial premises.
Windows and Doors UK are a UK manufacturer of beautiful, bespoke timber windows that can be made to fit any specification/project. We can supply a whole property with made to measure timber windows. There are a variety of options available from standard sizes to bespoke sizes, a choice of frame colours, wood stains and more.
Window Prices & Sizes
All window prices are subject to size, style and features. Each window is priced based on its size and features. Different window types have different costs associated with them due to the varying specifications. We offer free quotations, so if you have a windows requirement why not give us a call on 0843 886 7763 to discuss.
Our windows, regardless of style all adhere to a standard set of specifications. Some windows have varying properties depending on style, size and other attributes. For example, triple glazed windows may have better thermal properties than single/double-glazed options. Below are the standard specifications for most windows.
- All window and door frames are made from 100% hardwood for improved durability and quality of finish
- Choice of timbers available: Sapele (used as standard), Idigbo (usually used for lighter stain colours) or European Oak
- Standard and made-to-measure sizes
- The option of factory-glazed frames
- Double-glazing as standard, single and triple glazing optional
- Range of decorative glazing bar styles, including curved designs
- Fully finished products in any solid colour including RAL, BS, Farrow & Ball, Dulux colours and more
- Range of stain colours also available
- Two-colour painting available – different colour inside and outside
- Traditional or contemporary ironmongery choices, in a range of colours – most gear (hinges etc) are available in polished chrome, satin chrome, polished brass, gloss black – door and window handles are available in a wider range of colours and styles including black forged style, pewter, bronze, nickel and more
- Twin gasket system for weatherproofing
- Fully tested and approved gaskets and seals
- High-specification glass units with argon gas filling and Low-E coating as standard for high thermal performance and minimal heat loss
- Multi-point locking on all casement windows and doors for high security
- The option of Pilkington “Optiphon” acoustic glazing to reduce outside noise heard within the building
- “Easy clean” coating available on all glazing
- “Solar control” glazing available to reduce heat gain from sunlight, which aids in keeping conservatories and other rooms at a comfortable temperature
- Decorative glazing options such as leaded, coloured and patterned glass
- Trickle ventilators possible in all doors and windows
- All doors and windows machined by a computer-controlled router for exceptional accuracy, quality and repeatability
- Modern, microporous paint system used to ensure the quality of finish and high durability/low maintenance requirements
- Adjustable hardware used wherever possible to ensure the continued smooth operation of windows and doors
Trade Windows and Doors
If you are looking for multiple windows and doors i.e. for a housing renovation project, new build properties, or just general supply and installations then we can help. We can supply windows and doors in bulk volumes at trade prices.
Designed, Manufactured and Hand Finished in Britain
All of our windows are designed and manufactured by us using materials sourced in the UK, made in the UK. We ensure every window is made to the same high standard thanks to our team of expert craftsmen. With years of experience, our team ensures every window that leaves the factory has undergone rigorous quality control.
Our Bespoke Window Range
Windows and Doors UK offer a range of timber window styles and types, below are some common types of window that we manufacture and supply.