Our windows are made to high specification and quality standards. Depending on your window selection and style will depend on the actual specification.
Our windows and doors are made to high specifications and high-quality standards. We use sustainable woods in our manufacturing and we ensure strict quality control on all products. We ensure that our products are made to last, this covers all hardware aspects from opening and locking mechanisms through to anti-rot / mould protection for wooden frames. We also ensure that our products have good thermal efficiency, designed to reduce CO2 impact.
Our windows are manufactured to high standards with specifications to match, generic specifications are below (specification relative to design).
- Standard and Made to Measure Sizes
- Single, Double and Triple Glazing
- Bar Design Options
- Engineered using laminated timbers which increase product durability, lifespan and reduces maintenance
- Espag Locking Window Gear
- Height up to 3 meters
- Finished products in white or other colours
- Traditional or Contemporary Ironmongery Features
- Full Instructions for Self Assembly and Installation
- Twin gasket system for weatherproofing
- Increased ventilation with lockable mechanisms on Open windows
- Flush window systems available
- Fully tested and approved gaskets and seals
- Glass is toughened
- Good thermal performance (minimal heat loss)
- Good security performance (thanks to effective locking mechanisms)
- Good weather performance (durability against weathering, heat loss, UV damage)
- Good Acoustic Performance
Box Sash Specifications
Below are the specifications for our box sash windows.
Below are the specifications for our casement windows.
Sliding Sash Specifications
Below are the specifications for our sliding sash windows.
Below are the specifications for our hardwood windows.