Timber Doors (Internal & External)
We use the finest timbers to manufacture and supply internal and external timber doors, single, double, folding, french and patio doors for your home / property development.
Timber doors are the classic choice for your home. Timber is perhaps the oldest material used for doors, and there are many good reasons why timber is still used today. Timber is strong, secure, and environmentally friendly and with proper maintenance will last longer than uPVC, aluminium or composite doors.
Our timber doors use the latest technology in their manufacturing, locking hardware and paint finishes, so you can be assured of a quality product every time. We have made significant investments in design tools and machinery, and now all of our doors are manufactured on a computer-controlled automated router, which is the most efficient and accurate method possible. This allows us to keep our prices low and our quality high. After machining, each door and frame is assembled, painted, glazed and quality checked by hand.
Gallery of Timber Doors
Below are some of our timber doors manufactured by our joinery and supplied to customers.
Just some of our door styles
This is only a small preview of the vast range of door styles that we offer. Please note our joinery specialises in making bespoke door styles, so please get in contact to discuss your door requirements.
For sizing information see our internal door size guide.
Timber Door Sizes and Prices
Please call us to discuss sizes and prices, we supply all standard and non standard sizes, prices are available by quote. Please find a rough cost per size table below. * Based on a single window
Range of Timber Door Sizes
Below are some of the “Standard” door sizes that we offer. We can make doors to any size specification (up to 3x x 12m).
Timber Door Specifications
Our hardwood timber doors are manufactured to high standards with specifications to match, generic specifications are below (specification relative to design).
- Critical components manufactured from engineered laminated timbers which increases product durability, lifespan and reduces maintenance
- Single or double door sets available, opening inwards or outwards, in flush or stormproof door casement styles
- 5-point locking as standard for improved security
- Fully adjustable hinges and hardware fitted
- Low threshold available (meets disabled access regulations)
- Many configurations possible, with options for flat, moulded or tongue-and-groove style panels, decorative glazing bars, leaded or patterned glass etc.
- Matching or contrasting side-screen designs available
- Manufacture sizes up to 1800mm wide x 2400mm high for double door sets
- Hold-back restrictors fitted as standard – these restrict the doors to 90° opening and will hold the doors open in this position (note these can be removed or adjusted to achieve a greater opening angle if desired)
Trade Timber Doors
We supply this product to traders and:
- Home Builders & Renovators
- Interior Designers
- Property Developers
- Property Renovators
- Commercial Businesses
Our trade doors are suitable for both residential and commercial use. We ensure that our doors meet required BS EN standards and PAS standards. If you have a trade enquiry or would like to order this product in bulk then please call us on 0843 886 7763 to discuss or fill out the call back form to the right.
Lead Time for Timber Doors
Our lead times vary depending on product specification and volume. We aim to have the shortest possible lead time from order to delivery, call us for a free quotation / estimate.